Sinister: Mr. Miller + music showers

Punta de Llapis puntadellapis at xxx.com
Fri Aug 4 12:07:31 BST 2000

Hi you all!

I'm writing to ask you if somebody knows anything about Lucas D. A month ago
or so, he told me he was coming to Europe, and that he'd call ... So I don't
know if he's still around.
(He sent me some terrific pics: you know, he shot the camera himself... It
was funny to see what distortion could make to a face...)

Well, I'm not sure you received my first post (I didn't received it)... So I
would like you to tell me if you read it.
In case you didn't, I'm Annabel, and some days ago I
saw....................... Yes! Mr. Miller !
And... Yes! He looks like a tourist, here, and he doesn't seem like his
brand-new brother... Maybe he looks like the mother, and Jordi to the
father... Anyway, I saw them all (including Annie and her friend Yi-mee)...
A wonderful pic-nic!

About Mr. Miller...

Mr. Miller is a very attentive man, the kind of person who agrees with his
head when you are talking to him, until you finish, and then he ads an
affirmative word like "oh, yes..." that sounds soft and truly... He's a
listener, he looks at you, he listens to you and shows interest to what you
are saying... To know him it was methafisic experience...
Mr. Miller is the dreamt son-in-law that all the mothers wish for their
daughters...

To introduce myself a little more (sorry for the ones who maybe know it
yet): I'm Annabel, I'm 26... And I'm addict to Belle and Sebastian songs. I
use to listen them while working ('cos I work at home... Painting beautiful
drawings for children that Isaac, my couple, draws...), while cooking, while
cleaning and while we are in bed... Yes! There, too. And at the bathroom,
while taking a shower...

Well, I must say that not only B&S... I use to take the showers with Robert
Smith, too... (Not the guy of the list!)

Now I must leave you, but I promise to write you more often...

Me and Mr. Morrissey are going to the kitchen... (What are we going to cook,
Mr. Morrissey, a bit of meat? It's only to change a little...)

Bye !

Annabel