Sinister: my generation

carey lander curled_up at xxx.com
Fri Aug 4 22:25:30 BST 2000

don't read my posts. they're rubbish.

hello. i was doing that deep thinking thing you do in
bed sometimes and pondering how wonderful sinister is
and things and had the alarming thought that maybe one
day it will end.
how would this work? would there be a closing date one
day when honey is too wrinkled to cope with us and
we'd have a month of tear-stained goodbyes?
or will we be still glued to our inboxes when we're
OLD. i mean i know many of you are already OLD but to
a bright-eyed 18 year old this seems like quite a
novel idea. will we be posting about the latest antics
of wee jane, jenny and lisa? (having married our list
crushes ofcourse. except we cant all marry erica.hmm.
problem)
i quite fancy the idea of a sinister retirement
village  near the sea. like an everlasting bowlie. and
with a big library of laura llews books to entertain
us. goodness me.just think how big the archives would
be by then.
and some young kid would come in and play old
favourites to us on the piano and we could have a sing
song. oh god. im being twee. sorry.
anyway. i think you get the point.i wont go on and on.
it was just inspired (?) by liking you lot. but i hate
to suck up too much.its just not cool.
happy aging kids :)and OLD people
love xxxx
 i did say this would be rubbish.sorry.