Sinister: in the aeroplane over the sea

LunaLilly at xxx.com LunaLilly at xxx.com
Fri Aug 4 22:38:24 BST 2000

Hello all.

   So I have made four converts in the past year. Very exciting. Actually it
matters so little in life but what the hell it's some actual Belle and
Sebastian content from me for once. Also I was at Barnes and Noble indulging
in a very carmely drink the other day (not that I support corporations like
that, but sometimes it's nice to have books and coffee all at the same time)
and I really truly swear Stuart M was there. Very odd. I had never seen this
boy before and I just think he looked like SM so much. But I know why in the
hell would he be in Omaha. So it wasn't him. But how I wish it was and he
would have slid up to my table and said "my I really like your powerpuff girl
watch....and you are so lovely ...you would look so good in my car." A bit
straight forward for him I know...but oh my I would swoon and slide off my
chair into a pool of carmely drink. Boys don't usually approach me unless
they are old or gangsta. It's no good. Oh my this is ludicrous. Damn silly.
So how is everyone? I really like loneliness of middle distance runner thank
you David. It's so nice....has anyone read the book or seen the movie? I'm
sure you all have. I had a dream last night I met a boy with red hair and he
was wearing an Elliott smith watch and he was reading Mother Earth News
magazine. Very odd....and I was quite excited about it because you never see
anyone reading that wonderful magazine. Also my best most closest friend is
NY visiting this boy she ofcourse likes and she is thinking she might move
there. Not for a year in which she'll be living with me..but still when she
told me I tried to be happy but I was just crying so hard. It will be the
worst. She is my favorite friend and the only person who really understands
me. She is very sad too. I hate change like this. Everything good always
ends. Oh well. Isn't that life....and I hate it. Also I am taking a new job I
think sitting with this wonderful old woman. She is so sweet. I adore her so
much and I'm quite excited to get paid for something as great as taking care
of this peach of an old woman. Sorry to ramble I'm sure the three people who
have actually read to this point of the email are ever so bored. Thank you.
All of you have a wonderful weekend. And remember how special you all are.
Ha. Ok....that's enough. Olivia       P.S. I'm going to see Camara Obscura
this weekend...not that you care...but I am excited as hell and I wanted to
share