Sinister: the busy goings ons...

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Sat Aug 5 16:04:13 BST 2000

Hello sinisterians,
Thoutght I ought to post you something with a little
info while I have it.

If anyone is interested in finding out more about the
planet pop thing (I've had one or two asking how I
came to know what I know. I said it was school. Until
I realised they meant this)
then go to
http://www.planetpop.co.uk

or pay a visit to Fopp in Glasgae or Embra for
details.

Tonight, I am off to the opening night of Planet Pop,
at the Attic, in the cowgate, to see Silver Pill, Eska
and Life Without Buoldings.

If anyone wants to come along, and meet me ( a rare
and special occasion!) then pop along.

Don't know exactly what I shall wear yet, but hey,
I'll be the girl with the corduroy flares, and
possibly a green Blue Peter Badge. Nothing else. Going
naked otherwise. Nude feet. The lot.

So with that wee combo, I'm sure I'll be dead
recognisable. ;-)

Afterwards, hoping to head out to the Art College to
get on down with some funky indie beats at the Egg.

Yet again, anyone welcome, come and join in hassling
the DJ for B+S entire catalogue.

Then,I'm off to Bournemouth.

Okay?

Love