Sinister: childs first post

Alex Puck alexthepuck at xxx.com
Sun Aug 6 01:37:51 BST 2000

Hello everybody!
Ok, this is my first post so be gentle with me! It seems like i spent ages
in the nursery, and i'm rather nervous about posting now with everyone else.
so, i'm from northern Ireland, i'm 21 and i'm going to do an msc in
computers, as i just fished my b.a in history in english. me and my friend
simon are the only people i know who like belle and sebastian, so it's nice
to hear from other people who have a bit of taste about them!
anyhow, if there's anyone else from n.i. who'd like to meet up, drop me a
line; everyone else seems to be having lots of fun picnics, so we should
have one too!!
and if anyone else is going to the angelica/astrid/aerial gig in the garage
in london on wedensday, let me know, cos i'm coming to london for the week.
ok, hope you're not all too bored now. bye.
Alex