Sinister: Its A Sat At Home Day Saturday

brad ! koolaidwino at xxx.com
Sun Aug 6 02:08:41 BST 2000

>WELCOME BACK BRAD
>Nice to hear from you again. Is this list still a f*cking nail? And
>whatever
>did that mean, anyway?

i've never used that expression and, furthermore, don't know what it means.
it sounds like british slang to me and i am neither a) british or b) one of
those americans who uses words like "shite" and "bollocks". i do mutter the
occasional "cunt!" whenever someone cuts me in traffic or snatches the last
cuban sandwich from the deli while i'm on my lunch break and all i've been
thinking about all morning long is getting me a cuban on my lunch
break...but those times are few and far between.

here's how to spend a saturday b!r!a!d! style.

first there some prerequisites though:
1) live in a town for seven months and don't learn your way around or the
names of any streets
2) go out of town one day and blow all your money at record stores so you'll
be really broke
3) have a car with a non-functioning air conditioner during a hot humid
georgia summer's day

when all these are met, do the following:
1) wake up and decide that since you're too broke to do anything that you're
gonna try and find a library in your town because every town has a library
right?
2) ask your roommate how to get to one and receive shoddy directions
3) drive around for an hour and wind up in crackville sweating and mad
4) come home and yell at your roommate for sending you to crackville doesn't
he know you could've been shot?
5) get him to come with you to both show you the library and learn your way
around town (finally)
6) wow...there's a warhol exhibit at the museum. let's go see it.
7) leave museum and find library
8) check out two out of print brautigan books that you can never find in any
store and secretly make plans to never return them
9) get a hooker and a six pack of pabst and head home
10) piss hooker off cause all you really want is some company and would she
please put her clothes back on, get drunk, and check your email only to
realize that someone has either misquoted you or attributed a quote to you
that you didn't make
11) mutter "cunt!" to your computer and hit reply
12) type

i also don't use words like "git" or "sugar-coated toothpaste"

-brad