Sinister: tanoshii hi

Johan Nilsson i_love_moon at xxx.com
Sun Aug 6 23:29:43 BST 2000

[a happy day]

hello sinisters. i need help from tech-heads and students and what better
place to look? i need a name for my record label. yeah it is very simple but
i can't do it. i am all out of ideas. i need something, soon too. it would
mean a lot if you could let me know of any ideas. think holiday music, and
if you have ever seen the cover to kevin drumm's album 'comedy' you should
know the feeling.

[40 words on "b&s"]
i found an interview with steve in this dumb swedish 'studio-music-people'
magazine called mm here. it was a dumb interview cuz the journalist were
mocking us... well ok not us directly but b&s fans in general for all the
'dumb' remous regarding the band like that 'the bad doesn't do interviews'.
the only fun part of the interview was when steve talk about how he hated
that it took so long to make fishclap. that's a good thing. i hope this
means we can see a new album before christmas. right? no? oh come on. well a
new ep should be out. may we hope that there is a song about/with-the-word
toblerone (in it) on it.

ok, so remember, name, i need a name for my record label. please help me.

happy trails,
johan