Sinister: aphids and bollweevils and no-see-um flies

brad ! koolaidwino at xxx.com
Mon Aug 7 04:15:46 BST 2000

to the person who suggested i go to publix deli for the cuban and drink
newcastle rather pbr, i have this to say to you:

it WAS at a publix deli, and really i WAS drinking newcastle. i said pbr
because i consider myself a man of the people and if they knew that i paid
fifteen bucks for twelve bottles of beer, they might reconsider their
opinions of me and see me for the bourgeois private school boy i really am.
and i didn't really get a hooker. i quit looking when the fuzz started
following me.

why are the band getting heat for not touring. so what if they don't tour.
and if you think you're being cheated because you bought their albums and
they don't give you the pleasure of seeing them in a crowded smoky club,
maybe you should sell those albums because it's well apparent to me that
they don't give a shit about you. that's sarcasm. but really, why should the
band give a shit about us. all we seem to do is bitch and moan whenever they
put out something that we don't think lives up to what we hoped it would
sound like. i for one like the new album and i'm glad they are exploring
different musical avenues. it would've gotten really boring really fast if
they kept putting out sinister under a different album title. seriously,
they're not making records for us. they're making them for themselves i
hope. it doesn't make a lick of difference to them if timmy from tucson
thinks the last album wasn't as good as the first or he's pissed because
they decided to postpone touring for a couple of months.

see what you've made me do? i'm not supposed to send in serious mails. now
you've got me all fucked up.

-brad