Sinister: aphids and bollweevils and no-see-um flies

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 7 04:41:10 BST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "brad !" <koolaidwino at xxx.com>
To: <sinister at missprint.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 11:15 PM
Subject: Sinister: aphids and bollweevils and no-see-um flies

> to the person who suggested i go to publix deli for the cuban and drink
> newcastle rather pbr, i have this to say to you:
>
> it WAS at a publix deli, and really i WAS drinking newcastle. i said pbr
> because i consider myself a man of the people and if they knew that i paid
> fifteen bucks for twelve bottles of beer, they might reconsider their
> opinions of me and see me for the bourgeois private school boy i really am.
> and i didn't really get a hooker. i quit looking when the fuzz started
> following me.

no, no, i wasn't ordering you to drink newcastle, only stating that i drink it not because it's british but because it's not piss.
i'm certainly not a man of the people and i drink pbr.....which i often have to defend to apalled coors light chuggers.

it's really not worth the effort most times.

sorry to hear that publix failed you.

jay

"between here and there is better than either here or there!"