Sinister: Wolves will tear us apart

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Mon Aug 7 03:41:00 BST 2000

i don't know your personal situation, but people have complicated lives.
it's not always easy to make everyone happy.  travelling to the u.s. is costly.
travellng to europe from the u.s. costs a little less somehow now, but it's
a pain in
the butt too... try converters...  sometimes it's not always about success,
it's about
enjoying your life and trying to mitigate the outstanding bizarreness of
the everyday.
kafka's amerika, monsieur.  infinite jest.  we're hooked on our depends
undergmts.

btw, in my mind, the u.s. west coast is a pain in the ass to play given the
lack
of density of population.  granted there is merit within each city, but if
you're
not a mega.band it costs you to travel.  distance is the mosquito that
forces you
to scratch your head because you got bit in the middle of the night on the
temple.

hopefully we're moving to  a crowded house without making splitting enz meet.
how 'bout surfing in finn-egan's wake yourself for a bleeding minute?!?
did 'i get you'?

senor droolcup [ rising from the dad with a solo 'e' void, msr. perec ]

http://www.skratt.net/jinx/