Sinister: yummy yummy sinister

Matthew Stead sosaidkay at xxx.com
Mon Aug 7 14:16:13 BST 2000

Hello Pretty People,

I was at Newquay this weekend, getting very burnt sat on a beach watching
surfy types and getting drunk. I suddenly realised that I loved the winter
and wished it was Crimbo very soon. I bored of summer. Summer wasting is
very good but cos I've just finished uni the summer reminds me of hanging
around waiting for the new start. I love winter. I love listening to
Tigermilk and IYFS all wrapped up in woolly jumpers and scarf. Plus the
winter is way more romantic than summer. Christmas is a right fine time to
find a girlie. I think I have reverse SAD or whatever.

On the plus side I just got my lurvely B&S ampersand tee and my longsleeved
B&W Fishyclap girl one. They are GRATE and are so far the only B&S clothes
that fit me. Yipppeeeeee!

AND I've got an interview for a job in Bristol next week. I may be moving
back down there from sleepy ole Gloucestershire which will be brill!

Oh yeah, forgot to say. I'm a newby (to the list) I'm called Maffoo am 21
and love B&S music and people! I was on the list a coupla years back in my
first year at uni. And its still GRATE.

Poo. Methinks I missed Trembling Blue Stars in London. Were they good? I
hope so. Is anyone going to see SFAnimals play at Ross on Wye?

Does anyone love the winter more than the summer too? Are Amanda Bergman,
Roberta McKay or Brien who sent me all manners of GRATE stuff a few years
back. Amanda.. I still have my Tigersmilk bar hanging in my room. It looks
ace!

Enuff rambling.

Take Care
Maffoo S      :0) :0) :0)

"She was into S&M and bible studies. 'Not everyone's cup of tea' she would
admit to me"