Sinister: where can I go?

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Aug 7 16:50:17 BST 2000

Hello dears,

Well, here I am, made the trek southwards.

Feeling a little confused, as I often do, but I think
its due to the huge lack of my knoweledge of
Bournemouth, except that my dad went to college here
and my boyfriend lives here.

I think what I also miss is the holy land that is
Embra. Okay, Glasgow too, but I have more B+S fan
friends in Embra.

And I don't know the local geography. And wheres all
the cool indie clubs where they will play at least two
b+s songs, a pixies song and a Smiths song? And wheres
all the cool indie kids where you can sit in parks for
hours and deliberate on your favourite things and
still not have enough time to fit in all the things
you ever wanted to say?

And as you lot have probably guessed, I have a lot to
say.

And where can a girlie go and get a cup of coffee here
and sit around looking cool and interesting and feel
comfortable?

And does such a girlie exist? cos its surely not me.

So if there are any bournemouth sinisterians out
there, let me know where a girl can have  good time.

Apart from under the duvet.

I need to compile my Bournemouth mega database.

So I can feel at home.

Are there any B+S fans besides me and the Major
(boyfriend) this far south?

Another thing, about the B+S thing on telly (sound
track).

Just to fill you in, I read in a rude book of
alternative words for naughty words, that to "defrost
the fridge" means something... well, that a boy can do
if he is frustrated. You know, like spanking the
monkey. Having a slap around with the one eyed trouser
snake.

So now you know. And if I giggle mid way through Slow
Graffiti you have a good idea why.

It was one of those books you know, and it was a
Sunday, and we were in Ipswich, and we has nothing
better to do.

Okay, well, hoping someone has some useful advice
about Bournemouth. Come on, give me the Alternative B
to S guide of this little town.

Love,
Idles.

kiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskis