Sinister: the stench of sinster

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Mon Aug 7 17:08:22 BST 2000

There's a sinister feeling in the air.

The Sinister Wolf [me] is out on the prowl, and has come across something
that makes him smile. He found, in Union Street, a new branch of Fopp, a
little record shop that offers some nice deals. This made him happy, and he
went in and bought "Meat Is Murder" by The Smiths. This is the wolf's first
Smiths experience, and he doesn't know quite what to think. Time shall
tell...

I now have that most rare of commodities: a job! The wages are good, the
people are nice, and there's been no work so far <smiles> All this will
change in a few days, but I'm enjoying it while I can, before it's too late
;)

Am waiting with dangling hope for my first paycheck, so I can go straight
out and buy a ticket to see THE WHO!!!!!  I never thought I'd ever get the
chance to see them - I'm so so happy if I do get the chance ;) If not, then
I'll probably cry a lot. And maybe even swear... ;0

Wishing upon every star that B&S will play somewhere this year. Just as long
as it doesn't co-incide with Radiohead, otherwise I'd be torn apart...

Have been tangling myself in lurve webs again. Desperately seeking a way
out. Could involve me having to avoid a gal who's became one of my best
friends cos if she finds out I like her she'll hate me for it. Came close to
telling her last night. Stangeness is rife. Kissed a lesbian on Saturday
night - stranger still. Odd experiences abound. When will the madness end?

Got sent a file called "Farmer Sutra" *sighs and shakes head wearily*

People are actually takign me seriously at a time in my life when, for the
first time ever, I don't really *want* to be taken seriously. Life scary.

E.T. is looking at me. He's been my friend for years, and is looking grand
in his jock bunnet and shades. If anyone wants to see him, mail me off-list
for a picture.

Should probably go and regret something.

Bye
xx
--Jason Andreas
Guardian of the Obvious