Sinister: Feltzectronic Vanessance

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Mon Aug 7 20:42:32 BST 2000

Hello!

I was gonna write about loads of things, but I have forgotten about half
of it, possibly due to not having much sleep for absolutely ages..

Had some king weird dreams lately, but none too b&s related I'm afraid, I
was even more afraid of this dream I had about the underground station got
blown up when I was inside and loads of people died and stuff but somehow
I survived and then I woke up it was well scary.

GOOD LUCK to all ya young'uns waiting for your A-Level results.. I remember
the age old time when I was waiting for my results, I wouldn't worry too
much about it tho cos it doesn't change anything by worrying.  Just drink
loads of Red Bull and you'd be fine :-)

After reading clb at york's mails about electronic renaissance (think it was
last month!  I'm being a bit slow) I listened to it again and it was
actually quite good.  Although, another song was even better, it's called
"Acoustic Renaissance" (my version of the song on the acoustic guitar)..
it was absolutely wicked!

Bought the Looper Geometrid CD the other day (told you I'm slow!) and quite
liked it.. it seems to have pleased the guy in the office who likes
Fat Boy Slim more than B&S...

I hope Sinister will never die, because Sinister, it's where we live!

Udon Noodles and Red Bulls!
Ken
P.S.: This e-mail definitely complied with the 15 minute rule, cos I
started yesterday, and then the server of SillyEverything, the internet
cafe decided to crash and had to shut down all of their shops in London
for a day and kicked us all out! :-(
P.P.S: Since then I have also bought all them love songs by the Magnetic
Fields and they are grate!
P.P.P.S: P.S.ing is fun