Sinister: Some random bullshit

Iain Radcliffe iaradcliffe at xxx.com
Mon Aug 7 21:58:26 BST 2000

Hi, how's it hanging? Nice one.

Someone mentioned breasts, so I thought I'd contribute an Alistair Cook
style poem:

I'm most impressed,
With your pendulous breasts,
But may I suggest,
It's time you got dressed.

Mmmmm....not bad....

Of course, no one will take offence in this post post modern, post feminist,
post PC kultur, will they?
But there is probably a line somewhere between being non PC and a bit saucy
(where I aim, but do I hit?) and being lager lout esque "get yer tits out
darling!"
Possibly not the most original or intelligent of popular Saturday night
phrases heard up and down our little island. Pity some girls comply with the
request.
Or is it? You have your say.

Anyway, I didn't mean to bang on about PC/Laddism/Ladetteism/Bristols etc.

I saw a shop when I was driving home tonight called "Grate Ideas" -
apparently a decorative fireplace emporium. I would suggest people make a
point of purchasing their fireplace at said emporium in future, 'cos it
would be a grate grate - you can be sure of it.

Good to see Jenowl back from Spain, and still winning my unofficial award of
Best Poster Ever....3
Who are your favourite posters ? Let's have a vote...or not.

The police must be inept, they still haven't caught that Bill Posters
chappie, and apparently he "Will be prosecuted".

Aye well. I've been watching far too much Vic and Bob recently.
I'll be off to finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which, to be
fair, is fucking brilliant.
Love and fondles,
Jarvis (sponsored by both Orange and Apple)

P.S. Webster's savoury tights for men come in three delicious flavours:
Butterscotch, Cockerel and Pork Pie.