Sinister: Toby is a Dict Slap

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Tue Aug 8 05:57:58 BST 2000

Mates/

T W E E

What is TWEE/
Twee is poetic or/ can anyone define it/
or it can not be defined/ even u can look it at your dict
am i twee

D O T L O V E

Now I am working for dotlove.com/
And I am working for its musicl channel/
I love it/ Check it out/ Look at my debut article/
Primal Scream Live Review/

T W E E   S O U N D

I ve found that HMV HONG KONG huv the 12inch of High Fidelity
OST/ I bought the CD from Second Hand CD shop/
Elvis C sing Shipbuilding/ It is 100times better than
Suede version/

I ve got Shinkansen Compilation at the nearly close down
Tower Record Store in Hong Kong/
I ve never heard any sarad or shinkansen things/
I love Blueboy/ Melancholia is like b n s things
I requested our writer to write a review on it/
it can be seen tomorrow/ both chinese and english at dotlove.com/

T W E E   W E A R

Finally I ve got my Belle and Sebastian <Fashion Wear>/
it is not wu wear it is twee wear/ It is the & sign and
the bus/ I ve three now/ with my belle n fox/ I lack
a long sleeves tee but the fishclap is too girlie for me/
and cliche as the legal man tee/ I ve got the patch too
and I will make it on my parka/ which is nice

R A V E

I ve been in a Rave in Hong Kong/ In a ferry Terminal
The vibe is fucking bad even i can smell the scent of dope/Progressive
House Mates/ I hate the young kids/ Who can be a better raver/
jist a little thing make a big difference/ for example a boy
with good hairdo and killer chop tee and Underground boot/
but he wear a boot cut jean/ fuck/ i went at 5am coz i was doing
interview with another club house/The DJs are alright/ I met a lady mate
i know and she hug me/ Me and the mates dance all nite/ We went to eat
Dim Sum afterward/ which is 7AM and all the senior citizens are enjoy
their breakfast/ luckily my mates are not dress like serious ravers/

Toby C
Island East,
Hong Kong