Sinister: Feel my pulse.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 8 08:17:27 BST 2000

And horse is a horse.

Greetings. The days are becoming shorter, my head hurts and I'm trying to
smoke less these days. But enough about this bitching. Let's rock.

My fellow finn Janne told us that his attending our very own army in a month
or two. So, 6 months of playing hide and seek in the woods, talking dirty
with your fellow soldiermates and getting extremly drunk every weekend then,
eh? 'Cause that's what they do in the Finnish army these days. But I know
nothing about that one, since I went to civil service. My advice to Janne,
who is suffering from "You're going to make us proud, son!"- syndrome,
coming from his parents: Tell then to f¤¤¤ off. Go to civil service, even if
they don't want you to. I got the job I'm doing now just because I spent a
year at the Open University surfing the net and flirting with the middleaged
women at the office. That was pretty much all I did when I went the
cservice.

Anyhoo, people here have been mad about Godspeed you black Emperor (browse
the archives for more info). Well I bought it about two weeks ago. Three
songs, 63 minutes. The last song opens with 8 minutes of nothing in
particular, just some silent noise. Nice.

No, actually I thought it was a bit crap.

Can't wait for that new Hefner single/album to come out. Now there's some
music.

That's it, now for the listabuse part. I'm sorry about this, but I've been
trying to do a homepage for myself, and now I need your help. Check this
out:

http://www.fraja.freeservers.com

And tell me what you think. The pages are still not quite finished, and I'm
thinking about keeping a webdiary there. But I've been thinking of coming up
with something Hefner/B&S- related in there (not just links to their pages,
that is). Maybe I'll write some stories that have a Hefner/B&S- theme. And
possibly some kind of a survey coming up too... I don't know yet. But hey,
If you visit them, please drop me a line.

Sorry, this is the last abusive mail (listwise, that is) I'll ever write.
Until next time, of course.

-Jake (no more petit, cuase that's just WRONG)

ps: And hey, everyone who knows something about the art of homepages: mail
me. I'd like to ask you some questions.