Sinister: justified misanthropy

*Boygirlorder * joefri714 at xxx.com
Tue Aug 8 09:08:28 BST 2000

Hello all you sinister folks….its been a bunch of months since you guys have
heard from me…that’s good for you…..but I thought id let you in on my little
world….well I thought id force it one you…..even though you wont care…I like
you guys…..Ok, well…today was absolutely the worst day ive had in a very
very long time…nay, perhaps ever….i woke up at 10 o’clock when I received a
phonecall from an irate dental assistant yelling at me for missing my
appointment.. she also informed that in addition to having to reschedule my
drilling and needles have to pay a 20 dollar cancellation fee..then I went
to work delivering pizzas to fat fuckers who don’t tip in 100 degree weather
for nine hours ….i made a marvelously delicious pizza and proceeded to vomit
it up as a part of my burgeoning bulimic regimen ….i them proceeded to drive
home from work…along the way my car stalled three times and I thought I
might die…I walked into my house as my sister opened the last soda in the
house….then my girlfriend came over and we decided to just sit around and
play some video games…we went to three blockbusters looking for tony hawks
pro skater…no one had it…so I settled for cool boarders….which DOESN’T
WORK……so we proceeded to her house to watch some tv…as I left her house we
noticed a car alarm going off and commented jokingly upon the mad crazy
robbers that would probably kill us that night…I stepped into my car and
started it…then I noticed that some punks stole my cd player and about 75
cds…..i called the police and spoke to some bitch who yelled at me for
speaking too quietly….(you have to love those new jersey police)….i sat
around and waited for the cops for about 40 mins….keep in mind this is at 3
am…where the hell were they…..they took all my information and told me that
I was pretty much completely screwed….what the fuck to a bunch of punks need
my cds for…I cant see some kid enthralled in some family fight to a
soundtrack of trembling blue stars….or pimping in their g-ride cruising the
strip for hoes blasting the gerbils…..i wish they had just stole the damn
car and left the cds….im looking for a new car and the cds are worth three
times what the car is….i also have to pay 400 dollars for car insurance, 250
for a phone bill after a botched internet set up that left me calling a long
distance number unbeknownst to me for a month and a half, a few hundred
bucks for school books, and a replacement pair of glasses since I stepped on
mine yesterday….they also stole my goddamn cigarettes….so I drove away from
my gf’s house ….went to the store and bought some new ones….i drove around
in silence chain smoking for about ten mins….then I decided to turn on the
radio…..i never listen to the radio because as a rule it sucks …..i
turned on the one station I used to listen to back in middle
school…princeton radio wprb…..first thing I heard: “theres too much
love”…..that lifted my spirit for a little bit…reassured me that I still
love b&s….then they plated some noisey pretentious indie rock velvet
underground part 15…..oh well….i upped my paxil dose…..i plan on spending
tommorow drunk or high, or both….im sorry all of you sinister folks…..but I
had to tell someone….you prolly all think im a giant cock now…..am not
have.,…also anyone in the philadelphia area….im thinking of having a
picnic….not actually in the city….but I was gonna have one for me and my
friends….and if any of you wanted to hang out with little old boring
imposing and rude me……please do…..its gonna be in washington township….right
outside of philly……let me know…..

                    With love kisses and suspension points………

                                        mark!