Sinister: If YouR FrIeNdS All BiTcH, YoU'Re A PuNkA!!!

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 8 11:00:24 BST 2000

Hello sinistah land...
Well, you won't believe that, neither can I really,
but I had a
               B&S ReLaTeD DrEaM
and I thought only twee kids have those...
mmm not really tho'... it was more like a sinister
related dream...
In my dream I was in London, driving an open 60s car;
Mao, my mum, and my sister were in the car with me...
We were going to this boarding school where I was
supposed to spend the rest of my life (!?)...
On our way there, my mum and sister saw this fancy
                     LiNgEriE ShoP
and made me pull over so they could go shopping...
I left them there and kept driving, when I saw a tall
guy riding a really tiny scooter (not one of those
cool silver ones, Lucy)... it was funny cause his legs
were almost touching the ground as he was riding...
and guess who it was... mmm...
                   AllY-CiNnAmoN-CooK
yes.. so I recognised him but he didn't recognise me,
so I drove by him singing "I could be dreaming"... he
didn't look at me but he was smiling... he was going
to this boarding school too... we arrived there
together..
Ally with his knees almost touching the ground as he
was riding and me singing driving next to him...
stylistic details:
I was wearing 60s clothes of course... a midi black
skirt, and a nice tight leather jacket, and kitty
heels!!
We arrived at this boarding school somewhere in the
countryside where all sinister people were supposed to
live... I parked the car and dashed to Ally Cinnamon,
who said "aw Vel, I knew you'd make it! come I have to
introduce you to everyone.." So, he grabbed me and we
went to meet Lucy... Juicy Lucy that is... Lucy had
long hair and was looking very pretty but serious
too..
She told me that she had a really responsible post
there, at this sini-boarding school...
And there was a gig going on... and that's the funny
part, cause there was a classical orchestra playing
with an old school punk rock band... aww.. blame
     HaNNaH PoPs and Miss CaReY
for that as we kept playing "PuNkA" in #sinister last
night...
And there was this old ginger chap there with a big
moustache and funny hair who was playing an instrument
called TubA, and then one of the blokes of the punk
band came along and pushed him and the old ginger
tumba bloke got insulted and left... but he was
brought back...
HonEyBooBLeS was there as well...  she was wearing a
tight black dress, very elegant I have to say, with a
nice string of perles...
     co-ordinating the whole thing... then honey said
we should all go upstairs cause the film was going to
start! and guess what film it was...
        A 20s PoRnO FilM...
tis true... for 'educational reasons' they said..
hehe... I went upstairs with LiXi and PauL the
GinGeRCRooK and sat down... the place was packed!
And everyone was there... I saw
                Erica, and we went out for a fag
commenting on each others clothes, of course...
But I woke up before I saw the 20s porno film...
Aww...
Why did I have such a dream? Maybe cause I'm coming to
London on the
                           26th of AuGusT?
Maybe... just maybe...
Maybe, cause we are going to have a
            PicNiC on the 27th AuGusT?
mmmm .... maybe...  WhaT? you had no idea about the
picnic? well, it's not really certain yet, but it
seems very likable... almost certain...
       maybe cause I'm going to stay there
for 2 whole weeks and meet you all, I hope?
                                      definetely!!
I just can't wait... fingers crossed nothing bad will
happen again, cause with all this bad luck lately...
"it's a JinX, it's a JinX, it's a JinX..."
take care all of you...
        HuGs
 Vel xxx

PS: Greets from my twin and blue prince, GHD... he
says, "honey I'll have the post sorted soon... had no
time... mmmm"
PpS: Laura Llew is... I have no words... she's my
fellow spinisterine and one of my most fave people
ever in the whole world... on my way to work I made
this uP:
       Laura Llew sniffin'the glue
       wonderin' why she has no clue
         oh yeah
       staring at the clouds
       laughs and frowns
       ponders on the meaning of it all
       dressing up her little broken doll
       Oh Miss Lovely Laura Llew
       all dressed up in ocean blue
       I can help but be sincere to you
        when i'm sayin  "I do love you"
Sorry Laura.... I know it's silly... but i just wanted
to make you smile... are you smiling??