Sinister: a dream of a sinisterine....was it you?

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 8 20:37:47 BST 2000

please help.
this is going to sound strange.
but i had a dream.
about a sinisterine.
called Mark Casarotto (or however you spell your name.)

this is odd, cos i've never even met the guy.  so sorry, i can't help what
my subconcious comes up with in my sleep.

anyway, Mr Mark lived in a big old wooden house, with lots of spiral
staircases and rugs on the floor.  red rugs they were, very fluffy.  anyway,
everyone in the town where we lived was scared of Mr Mark cos he lived in
the big house.  and i was dared by the hard kids to go and knock on his door
and then run away.  so, one night (in my dream) i went to his house and
knocked on the big door.  and he didn't answer.  so i knocked again.  and
then the door opened and i heard music, by some glaswegian band that we all
quite like.  so i went into the hall and started dancing about, singing
along to "le pastie de la posh people", and then Mr Mark was stood at the
top of the stairs laughing at me.  (but he was dancing too)  so i ran away,
and it was really stormy
and "le pastie.." was still being played really loud.  then i woke up.

so mr mark, i'm sorry about all that.  and in my dream you were tall and had
black floppy hair and you wore a black shirt and flares.  just thought you'd
like to know.

exam results will follow soon.....

amy xx