Sinister: it was a fine idea at the time

brad ! koolaidwino at xxx.com
Tue Aug 8 21:47:21 BST 2000

hi ho.
i'd like to toss my hat in the proverbial ring of auctioning off one's
talents for charity.
i will come 'round to anyone's house, uk or us, and give them a right good
sock in the nose. bidding starts at five bucks american. for slightly more,
we could engage in some strenuous intercourse. male or female. although, if
you're male and you decide you would like to rock me from the backside, so
to speak, you must first supply me with enough liquor to effectively black
out the memory and/or sensation. and as far as the charity goes...well, i
won't lie. i'll keep the money and do with it as i see fit. ah hell, i'll
drop a penny or two in that little thing at burger king with bubbles
floating up and you gotta make them land on the rotating pedestals. i ain't
greedy or nothing.

now it's a brilliant mistake.

-brad