Sinister: gulls, smelts, and their ilk

Ted Whalen tew at xxx.net
Wed Aug 9 06:41:28 BST 2000

This is the

SECOND EVER POST BY ME

The post /after/ the "Hi, I'm a mopey boy with touseled hair who
rides public transportation." post.  This is the one where I have

ON TOPIC INFORMATION

A new, insightful album review of the much-beloved/much-maligned
FISHYCLAP is at <http://www.furia.com/twas/0288.html>.  This useful (to
someone, I imagine) tibit is followed by the

SHAMELESS MENTION OF LISTCRUSH

You should all be voting (not necessarily for me) and not sitting on
your hands.  Only 4 votes this month (and none of them for me) is sad.
Really.  <http://www.missprint.org/sinister/crush.html> Not that I'm
mentioning this to get your vote.  Really.  It is summer, and in my
hemisphere, it is hot.  Everyone should have a crush for the summer.
That is how it works.  Those of you on the bottom of the globe, you
have an excuse.  Remember, you don't have to vote for me, you can vote
for

OTHER PEOPLE

Including those on this list who I have met and for whose
crushworthy-ness I can vouch. I will now shout out to them in
alphabetical order. allie! brandt! ted!

Thank you for your attention.

tew
--
             'Trains leave at minutes shown past each hour'
                    Ted Whalen - tew at introvert.net
                        <http://introvert.net>