Sinister: belle and sebby on the telly last nite

Stephen Hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 9 13:39:44 BST 2000

aaah, you're thinking, aaah, of course they were on telly last nite, the
acid house was on innit.  And I shall say, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, but that's where
you're wrong cos i'm much more hardcore/sad anorak/trainspotter than that.

Yes, the thinking man's big brother "Bare Necessities" (Tuesdays BBC2
8.30pm), where groups of publicans and social workers are sent into the
wilds of canada to survive on a diet of beaver*, featured *at least* ten
seconds of the instrumental break in the middle of Seymour Stein, and i
thought you'd like to know this :)  Made my night anyway.

*OK, so these guys are given a large, toothy, dam-building rodent to eat,
and NOT ONE OF THEM sniggered, chuckled or made a single "i'm eating
beaver", look at the size of that beaver", "what a hairy beaver" type
joke...what is the world coming to

So, looper are leaving jeepster, hmmm, who wants to start a book on how long
til everyone else jumps ship, maybe seymour will be back over soon, he might
even get to see dundee this time.

xoxo
CarsmileSteve