Sinister: Greek love summer pop festivals

COURTOLY at xxx.com COURTOLY at xxx.com
Thu Aug 10 22:17:17 BST 2000

Hello Sin,
I survived Ladyfest in Olympia Washington and met a listee who was smart enough to have is badge on the right wrong way. Dear Kevin boy, if you read this, I hope you had fun in Oly...you always seemed to be with friends
Now I'm in Athens GA for the Kindercore expo and I see at least six kids a day with b&s shirts. Are any of you reading this? It is so hot here in the South, and my friends are all at work during the day. I've also realized I have certainly crossed the point where smoking funny cigarettes is preferable to drinking when I want to feel social and fun and healthy the next day.
And part of me just wants to get back home to hang out with the sweet boy I've been daydreaming about. I was listening to his radio show a few weeks ago and he deticated a B&S song to me and then accidentally played C Average (a 2 piece metal outfit from Oly who got a footnote in n'tl music press when Eddie Vedder got them a spot opening for the Who last year...very not pop cept for recording at Yoyo Studios where B&S have expressed some interest in making melodies when they come to the West Coast)...he did get back to Winter Wooksie in a minute though.
So is anyone in Athens? Can you spot the hussy with the zebra purse and white sunglasses? Say hi.

Love
Courtney