Sinister: Living on the Earth

M Styer nereusabe at xxx.com
Thu Aug 10 23:15:45 BST 2000

Hello Folks-

I have just arrived home from a two-week family, fun-filled reunion. My
grandmother turned 80. I hope I live that long

Anyway, I know that most of you hate people who dwell on a subject (no, I'm
not going off on a tangent about Pink Floyd), but I came across a recipe for
apple butter (it just made me think of everybody):
core (peel if you wish) apples and place in pot on low flame with water 1/3
as full as pot if full of apples. Stir. It will melt down in 15 or 20
minutes into apple sauce. Add cinnamon or berries if you want.
Cook apple sauce in a heavy pot over a low flame (lid off) 3 to 4 hours
until dark brown. Very sweet.

There is this double cd of B+S in concert (NY) on Ebay.com. It looks really
cool, and if it still on auction I'm going to buy it. But...I hope it isn't
going to be a piece of crap. So, have any of you heard about this "rare" cd?
Is it a fake? Should I keep my hopes up? Should I have told you folks about
it (eyebrow raise)?

Has anybody ever seen the movie, Bottlerocket? It is one of my favorites.
Just a conversation starter for bored people who would like to have an email
conversation (not on the list). Cornuts
Miles