Sinister: interview mick!

Alex at xxx.net> Alex at xxx.net>
Fri Aug 11 06:46:05 BST 2000

Hi everyone, and thanks in advance for tolerating this outburst  on the
list...

My name is Alex, and I help run Dutch online magazine The Kinda Muzik You
Like (http://www.kindamuzik.net).

I'm writing to the list here to ask for your help (on a strictly voluntary
basis...):

Recently, we've discussed setting up a little interview with B&S's very own
Mick. To do this one, I thought it would be a good idea to let the real fans
ask the questions, so I came up with this...

Readers of Q magazine's 'Cash for Questions' might recognize the format: You
send in the best, funniest, and most intelligent questions, and we'll pick
our faves and pass them on to Mick. Topic can be anything you like. The only
catch is that we can't award you with cash, but be sure to include your
complete name and place you live, and we'll give full credit to you under
your question...

Anything else you'd like to know? If so or if not, send all of your
questions to me, Alex, at alex at kindamuzik.net.

I'll keep you up-to-date on the progress!

Cheers,

Alex
MIKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Alex Tobin
Co-Editor, The Kinda Muzik You Like
email alex at kindamuzik.net
website http://www.kindamuzik.net

THE KINDA MUZIK YOU LIKE - the modern music magazine
get yourself connected @ http://www.kindamuzik.net