Sinister: Welsh Rarebit

vibrosheep at xxx.net vibrosheep at xxx.net
Fri Aug 11 12:48:48 BST 2000

I just can't contain my anger - what do you do when International Celebrity Showbiz Superstar couple Myfannwy Von Biggenbaps and that oversexed little twonk Michael Douglas hijack your number one top of the list, has been for months, baby name ??

Now every common fuckers going to name their kids Dylan, even if it's a girl, and that just won't do.  I thought of it first and that stoopid fucking cow can just rename her fucking baby..cunts.

Now obviously I'm as common as the next council estate dwelling Yokel, but I will not be seen to be led by such Welsh individuals.

Celebrities should not be allowed to name their children, they should just be called Celebrity Child.

I hate you, now I'm going to have to think.

Knobs.