Sinister: an invitation to a closet

LunaLilly at xxx.com LunaLilly at xxx.com
Fri Aug 11 18:28:19 BST 2000

Hi.......So right now I am in the midst of having such a needed day off and
planning my trip to the UK. I have a week there before I head to France. So
if any of you want to recommend a club or an anything I think that would be
so nice. Sorry, that's selfish. But anyway. My best friend bought me the box
set of singles on a trip she just took. I already had 3..6..9..but the others
I was soooo happy to get. I love them very much now. I like the song on Lazy
Line Painter Jane (I just woke and I can't think of the name) where I assume
it was Stuart, who has sort of has this little breathy laugh before the music
sets in. MMM! I love that part. I went to a stupid show last night. it might
be the last show at a lovely venue....the only really good one we have. Very
sad. Although the scene here is sick. A bunch of Connor Oberst obsessed kids.
They don't even see beyond that and the local bands are all they like. And
because of this they somehow think they are cooler than cool. Oh well. I love
them all. The one I really love is the boy that runs the local record
company. Sigh.....I do love him. He's so cute and I swoon when he walks by.
The Lucksmiths are adorable. I was wondering if anyone liked them besides me.
Now I know. My brother makes fun of them. And Brad.....Mendoza Line is so
amazing. I love them very much along with Sussex Green. It's so nice to hear
other people giving them all props. Well, I want to stop typing now. Have
nice weekends. Olivia