Sinister: be a little more selfish. it might do you some good.

Eric D Brasure edb213 at xxx.edu
Fri Aug 11 23:11:54 BST 2000

does anyone else think of something, think "that would be a nice little
sinister post", file it away, then when you have enough to feel justified
in sending them, you promptly forget? maybe I'm just too bored at work.
all this talk of the magnetic fields is making my head spin. I bought, um,
"holiday" because I liked the picture on the front and the song titles
were interesting, and it quickly became my "I don't know what to listen to
so I'll listen to this" cd. and just recently I bought "get lost" and I
absolutely love it to bits. so I'm going to ask for "69 love songs" for
christmas or something. all I want for christmas this year are box sets,
since I'm too cheap to drop $40 on them myself. I guess I should still be
grateful that my parents are buying me lots of presents like they did when
I was a kid. of course, that may be because they want me to be a kid. or
maybe I am still a kid.
I've been thinking recently about how nice it would be to run away to
europe and live in a castle. who owns them, and why? would I have to buy a
castle, and fix it up, or could I just kinda hide-out and sleep under the
stairs? I've also been thinking of which country I should run away to, and
I've decided the u.k, because I speak english and so do they. or so I've
heard.
mr smiley said: "Anyway, I digress. Oh yeah, Americans have portions of
food in a far far far to big kind of style. I mean honestly, over here in
the third world I have to eat soil. Or perhaps not."
you must have been going to cheap restaurants, because all the expensive
ones give tiny portions that double as post-modern art. this is just one
of the many perverse things about my country. I don't understand pickup
trucks, either. I used to own a sky-blue 1987 oldmobile with seats that
leaned back like you were in a dentist's chair. I miss that car.
does anyone know the computer game "the sims"? you control fake people and
live their lives. kind of an allegory for my life. anyway, I like to make
mp3s of b&s tunes and make them turn on the stereo and dance to them. they
especially like "judy and the dream of horses".
this has gone on far too long. sorry.

-eric
"If you start out depressed, everything's a pleasant surprise." -Lloyd
Dobler