Sinister: desparate cries for "help"

Vann Masvidal vannymas at xxx.com
Sun Aug 13 03:02:15 BST 2000

oh, me. i don't know if i can go on. one more day
without a copy of the mtv special(and/or any other tv
bits) on b+s might just do this guy in.i saw it last
summer during my trip to the cool streets of glasgow
and miss it! so if anyone can be of any assistance,
please, i'm begging. i dont have much to offer in
return, maybe i could tape some  go-betweens videos or
make a mix tape of GREAT brazillian music for you in
return.thanks people. "sincerely", Vann
  SORRY ABOUT THE LOWER-CASE TYPING.I'M NEW AT THIS.