Sinister: beeswax - fun to chew, fun to burn, is there anything greater?

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Sun Aug 13 12:28:49 BST 2000

Hey sinistereenies,
gosh, so much has happened, so here goes again:

PIXIDUST
ain't she been stirring up some insurrections?  i'm
not complaining, i love it!  but then she disappears.
Is she an NME mole, sent in to destroy the fragile
network of harmonious discontent?  or did they
underestimate our powers?

anyway, it's my turn.  for those of you in the UK, you
will be aware of the NOTW's interesting campaign to
tell the lower-class (sorry, thats a flagrant
generalisation) twonks who like to riot where known
paedophiles live.  after 2 deaths (suicides) relating
to this, what should we be doing?  my opinion is that
since the NOTW have basically violated human rights
priviledges (without an apology, may i add), that the
government should, at the very least, fine them a
substantial amount, if not convict them of (indirect)
manslaughter.

hey hey, that might be interesting to discuss...if
anyone ever reads my messages...he he.
the 'over the pond' sinistereenies could join in with
their discussion over megan's law - anyone got an
opinion?  hope so...

FREE INTERNET
if a kid comes round your house and gives you his
username, password and number, is it wrong to use it
for free internet calls?  i mean, it costs him nothing
extra, and we dont have to pay £ (insert extortionate
fee) to use it!

THE ACID HOUSE
i am never leaving food out of my eyeshot ever again.

EDINBURGH
where are the meetups?   a friend and i are going to
the Dali exhibition, MacHomer and that bloke who lost
a quarter of his audience complaining about the
holocaust (read the guardian's articles on how the
holocaust should now be a minor factor?  they put
forward a convincing article...i'm not starting a
debate on this...yet)

READING
yippee! 3 festivals in a year...i can see all the
bands i missed!

SNOW PATROL
not long till the new album's out...ooh.

LOOPER
quitting Jeepster?  is mr David not happy or
something?
i am in the dark here, will someone knowledgable (or
more so than me...so thats anyone...) help me out?
Ta.

well, that's enough.  sorry for all that,
Love Niko
xxx

PS is honey better? not the food, the person...