Sinister: Juices and the Creamy Sauces

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sun Aug 13 20:34:24 BST 2000

Hiya,

Hmm, I went to a club called "The Dome" last night with friends and I have
had a rather "interesting" evening!

1) World's Worse Conman!

If you happen to have 3 pounds on you, it is worth going to Tottenham
Court Road to see the world's worse conman!

I was walking along yesterday afternoon, and this guy approached me,
apparently there's this hostel thing which helps homeless youths and
they charge 8 pounds for some kid to live for a month (hmm!) and he is
like 3 quid short.  And he asks me if I can pay him the money...

Being the charitable person that I am, I told him that I'll walk to the
hostel with him and pay the money then.. he started to panic then, and
muttered something like it's really far away, but, since as you probably
know I'm normally rather bored and has nothing better to do, I said that
I'll walk with him.. just to see what sort of excuse he'll come up with
then.

So we spent about 15 minutes walking up and down TCR, and finally arrived
at this place which was used to be a hostel, and then he wanted the cash..
I said why don't we go into the place and I'll pay the money then?  Then,
he said "Oh, if I am seen being paid money to live here the hard kids will
beat me up!  You don't know what it's like there and they'll bully me, cos,
I don't drink or swear like they do!!!"

I almost started laughing at that point, but since he put up such a good
show I gave him 3 quid anyway (much more innovative than saying "Spare any
change mate" next to a cash machine.. If I have money why the hell am I
going to a cash machine!!!!).  Afterwards I was thinking whether I should
have done that, like encouraging him to con people and stuff.. hmm dunno.

His "escape" routine was pretty lame tho, after we went into the hostel,
of course it's not the hostel anymore and it's moved some place else, so
we will walk to the new place, I was hoping that he will just leg it in a
spectacular fashion, but instead he met up with one of his mates and then
just ignored me.. which was quite boring and I felt conned that I didn't
get a better show than that. Never mind.

2) Drunken people

On my underground train journey, there were some drunken Northern people
harassing the girls, and one by one those girls leave the train at the
earliest possible moment, then I got mistaken for being a girl, which
was quite funny.  The way the guy went "bluddy hill hay's ay lad!" was
particularly funny.

3) Drunken bloke

Then I was at Tufnell Park waiting for my friends to arrive, sitting on
the steps drinking a can of Carling, an old drunk bloke came and sat
next to me, and then he gave me some money and asked me to buy him a
bottle of brandy, and being a nice lad that I am I went to buy it for
him.. hmm I really shouldn't have bought an alcoholic more drinks... I
was quite worried that I may have killed him, I hope not.

4) Drunken me

Hmm, so that was a rather fun packed evening, and all that was BEFORE I
went to the club :) where I was served a pint of Carlsberg for cheap 1.50,
but blantantly mixed with cheap wine.. not nice but I suppose it's done its
job!  Then I had a rather tasty "Cheese and egg burger" in a kebaburger
place in Camden.

Nik Said....
>>anyway, it's my turn. for those of you in the UK, you
will be aware of the NOTW's interesting campaign to
tell the lower-class (sorry, thats a flagrant
generalisation) twonks who like to riot where known
paedophiles live.<<

I don't want to say a lot about this but I think that the way the NOTW
blantantly cashing in on a little girl who's been killed (which is bad
enough) and then portraying itself as heroes is quite disgusting.

On a happier note, electric Go-peds are the best thing on Earth!

Go-peds and redbulls
Ken