Sinister: SiNiSteR PiC-NiC - LoNdoN, 27th AuGusT

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 14 13:17:03 BST 2000

Hi there...
It's 100% certain now... we're going to have a pic-nic
on the 27th August... and I've got my airplane tickets
at last!!! I'll be in London on the 25th!! Just try to
stop me... OK... pic-nic details...
Place: Greenwich Park
Time:  2pm
Place of meet-up: near the statue on the top of the
hill
Ways to get to Greenwich Park:
1) take a british rail train to Greenwich station
2) take the tube to north greenwich then take a bus
3) take the bus 188
4) just walk if you live near by...

That's all for now... If anything changes, we'll let
you know... like what if it rains, pub to meet, etc
etc...
I hope I'll see you all there...
hugs
        Vel xxx