Sinister: onegin is my brother....

kmhyde at xxx.edu kmhyde at xxx.edu
Mon Aug 14 14:24:18 BST 2000

Hello to all and sundry. This is my first post, so I'll
try to do those things which are accepted as
conventions by the sinus populi.

My name is Kevin, I'm 20 years old, I attend College at
William and Mary in VA, and I play guitar and write
shtories.

umm. besides that I work in a mind decaying job as a
data enterer. It's not quite as decadent as I had
expected- I always thought there would be more than a
handful of scantily clad nubiles, you know- the kinds
of things you see in the classic films of data
entry: "Nude Keyboard", and "Database Meltdown". oh
well, such is my lot in life.

Anyways...anyone interested in Virginial B&S get-
togethers should feel free to missive me. And I like
vinyl, so....well. yes.

rightio. I hope to interact with you all; some in a
business manner, others in the "i know you, but don't
really KNOW you" manner, and the rest? well, you can
all be my lovers of course. (i'm clean!)

for b&s content- I had a dream (on the list, this
phrase is analogous to the invocation of the Muses in
epic poetry) wherein I was sleeping under blankets made
entirely out of the covers of the EP'S. disturbing, to
say the very least. Usually I only have the banal-
talking bananas and/or treasure chests. huh.

nice. wishing you all warm afternoons. (it's cold in
here)

kevin