Sinister: The evilness of reults

sp*rkle horse better_than_buffy at xxx.com
Mon Aug 14 14:57:23 BST 2000

>Does anyone else have exam results looming?

unfortunately yes :(
my entire 'holiday' has been overshadowed by the results of my exams as they
really do determine my fate, well, for the nest 3 years at least.
sometimes i just sob, sob...and sob some more because i feel so pathetic not
knowing how i've done.
does anyone else go through the 'hmmm i may have done well enough to get to
my first choice' to the 'oh hell, i really don't want to go to my insurance
place' [which for me, i put as an incentive to work my ass off and get to my
first place] to 'actually, at least i have  a bit of a say in clearing'? no?
just me then :)

and for the few mins that you can escape the looming closeness of thursday
you end up being dragged to town by your mother who bumps into 1, 2, 3, 4
[some on i'm asian, she knows EVERYONE...really] et al of her friends and
talks to them about how 'my daughter is really worried anout her results'
and 'yes, i told her whatever will happen will happen' and the all time
grate 'it's not the end of the world'...while you stand there trying to
force a smile which just, isn't one.
well, sorry mother but it is the end of the world it really is.

and yes, i am putting it into perspective :)

honestly, i've never been so scared :(

so now, i'm going to go and throw myself into the sub-plot of a good iain
banks novel which i'm not concentrating on reading at all, because thursday
just sits there and waits and laughs...

>To think some examiner already knows my fate- ohno

indeed

sorry for ranting at you all

h xx

oooh and exciting news...my gentle waves badge has arrived and i am now
displaying it on my t-shirt to taunts of 'who? what? eh?' arrrrr damn all
becks/neds/bradies, why do they taunt me so.....?