Sinister: Belle and Sebastian.....Stony?

Red Geisha geishalass at xxx.com
Mon Aug 14 17:53:21 BST 2000

Contrary to popular belief there do exist ppl who smoke and enjoy music that
does not include Phish, the Black Crowes and the Grateful Dead. So, yes I'd
have to posit that you are naive...or terribly sheltered.  Then again I live
in Canada where pot-smoking is not frowned upon and may be legal quite
soon...meaning potentially more B&S fans pot smoking. I wonder how much
better the picnics would be....

Stoniest Regards, Chris