Sinister: gardens in bloom

sophie harris sophiesea at xxx.com
Mon Aug 14 22:27:03 BST 2000

...i always think it's 'gardens in blue' when i hear it - i s'pose 'cause i
imagine looking out of the window in half light, when flowers look all mary
poppinsy - and think of gardens in blue bloom... hmmmm......
anywaysh, hello blossoms
i just had a little moment i wanted to (ahem) share coming back from
swimming - i went after work which was lovely and energising (eew that
sounds horrid), and then got the bus back, but had the most *amazing*,
really wonderful walk home in the dark -
my walkman was in just the right place for lazy line pj, and i put it on,
and just as it really shimmied in i realised the bass switchy thing wasn't
on, and i did it, and the sound *oooooh*, and then flounced most of the way
up the road 'cause noone could see me - and then in the 'maaazin spirally
organ bit, i looked up at the sky and the *stars* were out, and i just felt
totally exhilerated and moved... and the moon tonite (flintstones spelling)
is so full and golden - is this a harvest moon? i feel if i knew this, as
well as the recipe to apple butter (i *will* try it now), my life would be
fuller somehow.
:) (sigh) - now if i could have the moon on a stick i'd like some more b&s
collaboration type things...
well, i think now i'm going to unexcite myself a bit and have a cigarette to
'you made me forget my dreams', and think of blue gadens in bloom like on
the way home, and yes, was it olivia who mentioned mister stru's little
laughing sigh at the beginning... mmmm.
tatty bye for now
and supportive squeezes of hands for those expecting results, you'll be
fiiiiine :)

amore and breezy kisses
xs