Sinister: Tents. Floral Tents

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 14 22:40:15 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Mmm, my news for today is that I went camping with some friends. Last night.
So can I tell you all about it, because lots happened?

I was one of the few bringing a tent, and I don't know how you work them, so
it's not like I knew that I was supposed to bring tent pegs. But it turned
out ok, because someone brought spares. And we made a fire, a bit away from
the tents, on the other side of a barbed wire fence. So to get to it, you had
to get your legs cut to ribbons. So we made a fire, and seeing as how
everyone there except me was a pyromaniac, people tried to burn everything
they could (including other people). And after that, alcohol was brought out
and we became drunk.

So then a boy called Hatham who is gay decided to not be gay any more and
stick his tongue in my mouth instead. Which was icky. But then I ended up
with a boy called sam, and he kept biting my mouth, and it ended up bleeding.
And my tent leaked, and kept falling down, and it was all floral and bright,
and PANTS. And somebody who was drunk wee-ed on it, and also jacked off on
it. And I sang a lullabye for one of the boys, which got everyone in the
singing mood, so we sang all sorts of stuff, really loudly. And we didn't
want to get sleepy, so we all ended up taking loads of caffeine pills and
getting really hyper. And after we'd lined our stomachs with caffeine pills
(like what Beavis takes in Beavis and Butthead Do America, that makes him
think he's Cornholio), we had a big search for a boy called richard's poo, so
we could see if we could get him to eat it. Then we decided to have a
barbeque thing. So I had loads of vegetarian sausages, and while they were
cooking, one of the boys tried to put red hot tongs on one of the other boys
nipples, so the other boy got scared and put the tongs in grass. Then someone
else turned over all the food with them, and they got all muddy, so we had a
food fight instead. I think someone ate raw meat too. And we burnt the field.
A lot of it.

Then the next morning at about 6.00am , after I'd packed my stuff away, I
hiked for an hour to civilisation. And a hot bath.

The other day, I bought a belle and seb, TV series t-shirt from avalanche. I
love it to bits.

I'll go now, shall i?

Hugs,
Jen