Sinister: career shopping

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Aug 15 00:33:30 BST 2000

Hi hi hi,
well, here I sit in bournemouth looking for a little
help.
Any suggestions about what career an idleberry ought
to go into?
I am not entirely sure.

On the plus side, my virtual fortune cookie said that
the outlook was good. whatever that means.

And my starsign looks good too.
I'm libran by the way.

Even though I still don't have a job, and might have
to go home by next week, as funds are running low.

I suppose what I need to find is something to clear my
head and focus my thoughts onto.

I've been receiving a lot of e mails recently, from
random people who have been visiting my site.

They ask me to interpret dreams for them, which I have
done. Although I am not an experienced dream analyst,
I try my best with the books I have.
I don't know how much use I've been to these people,
its quite nice to have such interest.

I also wonder sometimes where people hear about my
site from. Okay, yes, its in a search engine or two,
but its quite mad to see that its not just my pals who
end up e mailing me about it!

I think also that dreams are a very individual thing.
And many people who have translated them come up with
all sorts of wierd and wonderful suggestions. I think
Freud's ideas about dreams were best, they were less
about predicting a future, as opposed to exploring the
human psyche.

I'm feeling sort of thoughtful today. Thinking a lot
about thingsa I'd rather not think about. I have so
many things to do, and to be honest, I cannot be
bothered.

I'm sort of in a dreamy mood as well. I like dreaming,
day dreaming mostly. And the annoying thing is, I
haven't gotten round to fulfilling my dreams. Plus, a
lot of it is generally hard work.

So anyway, if anyone wants to discuss dreams, then
feel free. You know where to contact me.

cheers
a dreamy idleberry