Sinister: One For The Kids....

ELZober at xxx.com ELZober at xxx.com
Tue Aug 15 07:14:27 BST 2000

hello all in Sinister Land.....

i don't even know how to post this, because the comedy factor alone is
practicaly killing me.....  i'm a cynical bitch me....

anyway - i was out shopping with "my girls" today.... the way American girls
tend to... checking out the latest Britney Spears CD and what was new at
Abercrombie and Fitch..... when i stopped into my old work to go pee..... you
see, i'm fond of little children, so when i got my seasonal job at the Gap
last year i chose to work at GapKids (note to international sinister - The
Gap has three seperate stores in the US that handle Baby, Kids and Adult
clothes seperately - most UK stores sell them all in the one main store...
anyway - details..... )

and there was something eerie.... something odd... and then i realize that
i'm listening to "You're A Baby" from Tigermilk......

the Gap may be short on tweeness, but they're long on overseas workers,
cardies and twin sets.....

elle