Sinister: Wad Stewart?

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 16 14:04:37 BST 2000

Hello!

There's an arguement about the Magnetic Fields? I didn't notice, all I will say
is that upon meeting Stephin Merritts wicked evil mother I understand why he is
such a big (short) grump-face. Meanie! Thats why Stephins gay, right, no decent
female role models in his life! If it wasn't for his mother, he'd already be my
husband. Not that he isn't my husband already of course, ha ha! He loves ME.
Yeah! Wicked.

Hmm I've just realised that makes it three gay American husbands I have.
Someone made a comment that I seem to make sure I can't get hurt by going for
the most unavaliable men possible, but I don't think thats true. I just think
thats the way things happen! I picked up a book called Fag Hag the other day,
but I didn't get it. I bought some DVDS instead!!! 'Go', and um....'Queer as
Folk 2'.... d'oh... dvds are great! I am now the type of person that pops out
and buys a few dvds, you knowworrimean... and then wanders off to Prada and
picks up a few odd bits and bobs and then buys a spanking new stereo from Bang
& Olufsen, before jetting off to Africa to visit their adopted meerkat
sanctuary.

Is anyone good at making spring rolls?

I wonder if Stuart Murdoch can? He can drive you know, it said so in Select. I
don't hear Belle & Sebastian much in shops, especially not the Gap. So perhaps
thats why I don't find it cynically amusing to hear that an employee decided to
play Belle & Sebastian one day, and someone recognised them... I'd just think
"oh hey B&S!", and then hope that it was a hot boy standing behind the counter
who was playing them. We could strike up a conversation, then go for
'coffee'.... ah the potential! Yummy. I do need to buy a nice pair of plain
black trousers, I may visit my local Gap store... which of course is 40 miles
away. If only they could promise me they would be playing Belle & Sebastian, or
PJ & Duncan, or Kitty Craft, or 'Get Yourself Together' by Velocette. Which is
a fantastic song! Who else thinks its great? I do.

Who's going to the Lunding picnic? I am undecided. If I went, who would come
and play DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION with me?? The Euromix machine is in Colindale,
we could dance to the BUGGLES! How much better could it get? But if you don't
want we don't have to go so far, we could just play the normal game. Dance
Dance Revolution is the real deal, I bet if Baxendale ever played it, they'd
cry in shame at how wimpy and weedy their 'sound of dance music' *really* is!

Has Peter Miller ever played Dance Dance Revolution?

OK! I am ended!
Love, Sarah

=====
Write to Stars de Luxe!