Sinister: MP3s

David White david at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 16 15:21:12 BST 2000

Hello again,

Youn J Noh said
>When I downloaded Loneliness of a Middle Distance Runner, the end was cut

>off. Was it that way for others, as well? I tried to download it again,

>but the link no longer works. Of course, I'm grateful to be able to

>listen to it at all.

OK, firstly, I've fixed the dodgy link problem and anyone who couldn't
download it should be able to now. Secondly the cut off end. I'm not sure
about this, I put up the full version which should be bang on 5 minutes in
length. If by the end is cut off you mean it ends quite abruptly after the
cheering starts at the end, then thats because fat, unfunny radio 1 DJ Chris
Moyles (who was the presenter) started talking and nobody needs to hear
that. If this is not what you meant or if anyone else is experiencing
problems please let me know ASAP and I'll try and sort it out! (I've not had
any other complaints about that though)

Incidentally I have got Lord Anthony on MP3 now and will be putting it on
www.belleandsebastian.freeserve.co.uk soon. I'll post another message when
its available for download.

Take care,

David