Sinister: natural selection doesn't work that way

Damon Seils seilsd at xxx.net
Wed Aug 16 21:55:52 BST 2000

Hi.

Clearly I have gone too long without posting. Just look at the Body Parts
page, hidden behind dust and spidery things and men's briefs. You should be
ashamed. I have randomly selected Harry Hunt (aka James McSuperman) to make
our next body part contribution and to end the era of decay and neglect that
Sinister's bits have suffered at the hands of the New Democrats. Harry,
comply.

This just in...latest quote-worthy statement from Harry Hunt..."I dont like
anything organic that's not attached to a girl." Typical Yorkshire nonsense!

Um, I don't know what that means.

Sorry for the brevity here, but I expect that the wave of lewd photos
arriving in Honey's inbox will more than compensate. I know *I'll* feel
better.

Hey, did you hear what they're planning for David Kitchen?

I fantasize about you,

Damo