Sinister: The Nick Drake Premiere Party

colin thornton colinboy21 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 16 22:22:24 BST 2000

I thought that this bit of information would be wasted if I didn't inform
the Sinister list about it.  I'm jealous of anyone who lives close enough to
Amsterdam to go to this thing...

On September the 11th a special event is going to take place in Holland's
best rock temple: the Paradiso, Amsterdam.

Gabrielle Drake will host the premiere of the documentary 'A Skin Too
Few-the days of Nick Drake'. Robert Kirby
conducts a string ensemble playing his original Nick Drake arrangements live
and for the first time since the albums
were recorded. Amongst others John Wood will be there and is the
soundengineer of that evening.

Updates on extra appearances and on the documentary will follow soon. Also
on:

<http://www.nickdrakeworld.com/>
and
<http://www.algonet.se/~iguana/DRAKE/DRAKE.html>

Just make sure you're there and spread the word!

I love this list and all the crazy tautoligies.  I could go for years
without thinking of that word, but this lovely list never ceases to amaze
me.

Incidentally, why do you think Stuart "kicks the crutches from his crippled
friend"?  Is this song full of hyperbole?  What is it supposed to mean?

Colin "Saint of the holy light"