Sinister: human cloning

DelyM2 at xxx.com DelyM2 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 17 08:09:03 BST 2000

so pixidust lady was saying:

"this pro-life
campaigner - a woman - said that creating an embryo, taking the stem cells,
and then discarding the embryo, was the equivalent of murder."

I'm wondering if this same woman finds it murderous to eat lettuce.   Lettuce is quite alive and kicking when you bite the hell out of it.   so ive come to believe.  we are constantly commiting this crime we call murder. in almost every step we take.  but i wont get into that.

So anyway...I was talking to someone i work with about music. she brought up "indie sock"  .  i was thinking, "what in gods name is 'indie sock'".   but i figured it would be impolite to ask.    so i smiled.