Sinister: SiNiSteR PiC-NiC: LoNdoN, 27th August; more info!

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 17 11:24:25 BST 2000

Hello again,
Well, after asking Mr Martin Robinson for his
assistance in organising the picnic, here I am with
more details...
First of all I would like to say that I'm really sorry
if the 27th seems to be inconvenient for some people;
I really wish you could all make it but that seems
impossible and anyway it's hard to try to please all
the people all the time...
The picnic's going to take place on Sunday the 27th
August at Greenwich Park... and a big thanks to Juicy
Lucy for her kind words and because she reminded us
that on the 27th is
                     SiNiStEr'S BiRtHdaY
3 years of sinister... so we must have a picnic to
celebrate... the other reason for having the picnic on
that day is that next day, Monday the 28th is a bank
holiday, so people won't have to go to work... If it
was up to me, we could have had the picnic next
weekend which would be fine as I'll be in London for
holidays, so I'm not really bothered when it's taking
place... but the 27th seems to be ideal...
Ok, enough with this... Let's get on with the details:
As I said in my previous post we're meeting at 2pm
near the statue on the top of the hill...
Martin said he's going to meet you either at Maze Hill
station, if you get the 13:32 train from London
Charing Cross arriving at Maze Hill at 13:50. Then he
can meet people at the statue at 2pm, or in the picnic
area which is about 50 yards along the top of the hill
on the left as you walk away from the statue and the
river. His mobile number in case anyone is lost and
needs Martin to send a rescue team is:  07968 369985

WhAT If It RaInS  - WhAT If It PiSSeS DowN

If it rains there is a cafe next to the picnic area
where we can run for cover,
if it's pissing down all day then we'll go to the
Trafalgar Pub or somewhere... If you go to Trafalgar
Pub and see noone there, just call Martin on his
mobile and he, again, will send a rescue team...
OK? I think we have everything covered now...
Oh,
BG Mark said:
> See you kids at whatever picnic wins the battle of >
the picnics
Mark, there isn't any picnic battle!! Is there?

That's all... take good care and if you need anything,
just email me, but please, off the list... there's no
reason why we should "swap the list with short posts"
about the picnic...
hugs
               Vel xxx