Sinister: an A grade f*ck up/ uk garage all star annoys me/ struan and isobel seen outside/other ramblings...

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 17 11:52:16 BST 2000

fellow popkids,

this Scottish exam results crisis/f*ck-up has left me all shades of miffed.
although i've got my results, can i trust them?  will i get a letter in a
few days saying, "actually, miss jackson, you did not get an A and three Bs,
you got four D's. sorry."   it's possible.  some of my friends didn't even
get an envelope through their door, others had results missed off the
certificates and one of my friends got awarded a B for her Higher German,
when she didn't even sit German this year!  it's so stoopid.  and now the
universities have abandoned the administration until at least next week, so
everyone has even longer to wait to see if they've got a place at uni.  the
education system is crap.  but, no education = no future, as the mighty
mogwai say.  ho hum.

B&S content.

my mate niall saw struan and isobel walking down sauchiehall street after he
was at a graham coxon gig.  just thought i'd mention it...

that craig david guy is really beginning to annoy me.  all of his songs are
about his sexual conquests!  for example, the one before last was about how
he seduced his next door neighbour and took her out but her parents didn't
approve, and his new one is about how he met "a beautiful honey with a
beautiful body" at an underpass on monday, took her for a drink on tuesday
and they did some bedroom gymnastics on wednesday, thursday, friday and
saturday, then he "chilled" on sunday.  bluddy right an' all.  talk about
having a one track mind.  and he grows this bum fluff all over his chin and
calls it a beard and he wears that god awful wooly hat all the time!  i'm
sorry, but the guy really aggravates me.  you non-uk sinisterines don't know
how lucky you are.  although he is apparently gonna work with puff grandpa,
so you'll be subjected to some monotone mumbling from the puffster and
hearing all about the boy david's trans-atlantic conquests.  oh joy.

been listening to jeff buckley a lot lately.  absolute blissful beauty.
voice of an angel.  'nuff said i think.

adios,
amy xxx