Sinister: the tyranny of a large breasted boss

kmhyde at xxx.edu kmhyde at xxx.edu
Thu Aug 17 13:28:01 BST 2000

hello...

while i (semi) enjoyed that little language thread we
had going, it seems it was not quite so popular with
the rest of the crowd (i received the lion's share of
the death threats on that one, while Youn only got a
brick to the side of the head. lucky bastard). but it
was intersting to see how many people actually know
this stuff. back home most of my kith and kin don't
even understand how to correctly dangle a participle,
and that's just a sin against god in my book.

heh. anyway, I just wanted to say that I enjoy
everyone's posts here, but that i won't be able to post
for quite some time after this. My boss saw me on email
the other day, and I was *severely* chastised for
spending too much time on the e-missives. however, this
is coming from the same woman who spends approximately
10 minutes on work per 50 minutes of chatting. No one
talks to me here, since I'm a temp, and so the only
human interaction i would ever have- if not for email-
would be when i say "hi" to the guard in the lobby.

no doubt i would turn into some sort of half
crazed "cubicle man", developing my own language and
secret customs after months of isolation. slowly
discovering the atavistic pursuit that is data entry.

well. hopefully I shall return to the fold soon.

until then my sweet lemurs,

kevin