Sinister: auction

Youn J. Noh ynoh at xxx.edu
Thu Aug 17 12:59:28 BST 2000

They have a section for the auction now on the B & S web site and 19
entries so far.

Would anyone be interested in the following open categories?

1.  take photos of the place where you live
2.  read selections of text and tape it; either person could select the
    texts; it wouldn't have to be original work; useful for foreign
    language students and bit-part actors as a model for pronunciation and
    intonation

It would be a good way to take advantage of Belle & Sebastian's
international fanbase.  And it's low key.  My thinking was that lots of
people could volunteer under each category.

Idleberry's animation is nice!  I especially like Sebastian's expression
when it's his turn to talk.

Thanks for fixing the link to Loneliness, David.

So PF's fear that questions would remain unanswered, his work
unfinished, was justified.  And the only clues I have are 'gloworm' and
'fox-something-or-the-other'.  Hmmm.