Sinister: in a band ? own a label ? READ

TheeXVirus at xxx.com TheeXVirus at xxx.com
Fri Aug 18 02:57:01 BST 2000

that's a very lame subject line . sounds like it'd have something to do with
porn . well , i do a radio show at a university here and they don't have
anything good there . so , if anyone has any of their own material or
anything that they release that they'd like played on the air , i'll play
anything at least once and if i like it all the time and if it's just okay
i'll leave it at the station and someone else will either play it or steal it
'cause people there enjoy theft . e-mail me off the list if anyone is
interested .